|Lexie's Beautiful Boots Layout|
|Base of layout created on a 12 x 12 white scrapbook page|
|Cut elements as instructed and adhere as shown in layout above|
Want to create a similar page for multiple photos? Here is an alternate layout for 5 photos:
|Sweet Baby Layout|
Here are pictures & instructions to help you complete the above layout:
* Use the same base as Lexie's Beautiful Boots without the 1 1/4 x 12 inch border.
* Adhere the 4 3/4 x 12 inch multicolored stripe paper - same as for Lexie's Beautiful Boots Layout
* Layer one 4 3/8 x 11 1/2 inch floral paper then one 3 7/8 x 11 inch white cardstock on top of multicolored
stripe paper. Adhere three 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch photos as shown
* Follow the instructions below to mat two 4 x 6 inch photos and adhere to page as shown in layout:
* Cut oval from slide in card same as for Lexie's Beautiful Boots layout. Then follow the instructions below
to create the Sweet Baby embellishment and adhere to page as shown.
Here's a list of supplies used for the above layouts:
12 x 12 white refill pages and page protectors
Pretty in Pastel Decorative Paper Pack
Pretty in Pastel Slide In Pack
To purchase any of the above products, please visit my link at www.creativememories.com/user/dbrinsleyand type the name of the product you are interested in into the search bar.
I also used left over white cardstock from my Creative Memories days and paper flowers and bling that are no longer available (I do hope we do get more in some time soon!).
I really do hope these layouts encourage you to create an album with your own pictures. And thanks so much for visiting my blog!