Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome to my new blog!

 I've been thinking about doing this for awhile and finally decided to take the plunge and do it. I've spent way too much time designing my blog and adding stuff to the side bars .... it's not quite what I envisioned yet but it will do for now. I really didn't realized how much time it would take me to put this thing together - my Christmas trees and Christmas decorations are still up and desperately need to be taken down and put away - but I've finally finished enough to at least add a post. Do check back later ... I am planning to add some helpful posts to my blog in the near future....after I take down my Christmas decorations!

In the mean time, check out my boards on Pinterest where you'll find plenty of ideas for your traditional and digital scrapbook albums here: www.pinterest.com/dbrinsley.


No comments:

Post a Comment