Friday, August 10, 2012

Journey of a Lifetime Digital Scrapbooking Layout Idea

My grand-daughter, Ashley, got the chance of a lifetime a few years ago when close family friends asked her to spend the summer with them in Belgium. Ben and Jenny needed a babysitter for the summer and Ashley relished the chance to visit Europe. Ashley spent her weekdays babysitting and her week-ends sight-seeing with Jenny. I’ve been thinking about creating a StoryBook photo book with the pictures she took for awhile but haven’t had the time to get to it. When the Traveler Digital Kit was released I had to do something with it and started with Ashley’s pictures. Here is the first page I created:



Hopefully, I'll be able to find some time to finish this book .... in the near future!

Thanks for visiting my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment