I used an If You're Happy & You Know It Fast2Fab album page for my second layout. I don't think it took me any more time to create than my pocket page example.
All you need to create a page similar to this one is a 12 x 12 Fast2Fab album, your photos, a tape runner and a Dual-Tip pen. To complete this page, I created a journaling box from white card stock but you can also use a Slide-Card or simply journal on the page. The cool thing is that Creative Memories Fast2Fab albums are pre-decorated. You don't really need to do anything other than adhere your photos to the page and add your journaling. Can't get any easier than that, can it?
Finally, here's a traditional layout idea for my die-hard scrapbook friends:
A scrapbook page like this one would take a little longer to create but for those of us who love to scrapbook it's well worth the time and effort. To create this page, you'll need the following ingredients:
- Bright Paper Pack
- Shades of Bright Designer Cardstock
- If You're Happy & You Know It Slide-In Pack
- Black Dual-Tip Pen
- Tape Runner
- Personal Trimmer and/or 12 inch Straight Trimmer
- Cut two solid red 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" photo mats from the Bright Paper Pack. Adhere 4" x 6" photos to mats and adhere to page as shown.
- Tear striped paper to 4 1/2" x 12" and adhere to page.
- Cut one 2" x 12" strip from solid red paper and one 1" x 11 1/2" strip from yellow cardstock. Use a square maker or scissors to cut a notch in one end of each strip and adhere on top of stripped paper as shown.
- Cut one Slide-In Journal card to 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" and adhere to page along with a 3 3/4" x 4 1/2" vertical photo.
- To create a title block, cut one 1 3/4" x 6 1/2" rectangle from yellow cardstock and one 1 1/4" x 6" rectangle from solid red paper. Adhere together as shown. Use a black Dual-Tip pen to create a title.
There you have it! Three different ways to create one album page. I do hope that today's blog post inspires you to create your own album with your printed pictures. Just keep in mind that you really don't have to be a scrapbooker to create an album for your family and that album-making doesn't have to take a lot of time.
For more information about the Creative Memories products used in today's layouts, please visit your advisor's website. Of course, if you don't already have a Creative Memories Advisor, I'd be more than happy to be your personal Creative Memories Advisor. Just visit my website at www.creativememories.com/user/dbrinsley to create an account.
Have a good day and thanks so much for visiting my blog!