When you've finished visiting all of our blogs do make sure you return to the CM Blog to leave a comment! The home office will be giving away a Custom Cutting System bundle to one random person who comments on the CM Blog at the end of today's blog hop. Check the CM Blog for more information.
I'm super excited that the Custom Cutting System circles and ovals patterns will now be available for purchase! And today I'm going to share a few ideas for dressing up Fast2Fab pages with circles and ovals. Because our Fast2Fab pages are predesigned, it took me very little time to create these pages.
Supplies List - here's what you need to create today's layouts:
Christmas Joy Fast2Fab Predesigned Pages and Protectors
Christmas Joy Designer Paper Pack
Christmas Joy Designer Stickers
Shades of Neutral Designer Cardstock
Black Dual-Tip Pen
Custom Cutting System with Circle and Oval Patterns
Shape Maker System and Circle Tag Cartridge
Here's the first of the two layouts I'm sharing with you today. To create this page, I added three ornaments created with my circle patterns to the original predesigned page.
- Cut two 4" squares from grey cardstock. Using the large circle pattern as template, lightly pencil around the inside edge of the circle. Cut two 3 3/4" pieces from the house and snowflake borders from the Christmas Joy Sticker pack. Cut four 3 3/4" pieces from the "trash" around the candy cane borders (two from the outside edge and two from the inside edge). Adhere to the circle as shown below.
- Cut both ornaments using the inside track of the large circle and red blade.
- Cut a third circle from grey cardstock using the inside track of the large circle and red blade . Add the house sticker shown.
- Insert grey cardstock partially into the Circle Tag Maker to create three ornament hangers. Adhere to each ornament as shown. Adhere ornaments to pages. Draw a line from the top of the page to each ornament using a ruler and black dual-tip pen. Use the black dual-tip pen to draw a bow tie on each ornament.
Here's another idea for dressing up Fast2Fab pages with the circles and oval Custom Cutting System patterns.
- Using the inside track of the small circle pattern and the blue blade, cut 2 circles from black cardstock. Adhere the round snowflake stickers to each circle and adhere to left page as shown.
- Using the inside track of the large circle pattern and the red blade, cut 1 circle from black cardstock. Using the inside track of the large circle pattern and the blue blade, cut 1 circle from plaid paper shown. Adhere the plaid circle to the black circle and adhere to page as shown. Adhere the Merry Christmas sticker and the holly sticker to circles as shown.
- Using the inside track of the large oval pattern and the red blade, cut 1 oval from black cardstock. Using the inside track of the large oval pattern and the blue blade, cut 1 oval from the plaid paper shown. Adhere the plaid oval to the black oval and adhere to page as shown. Use the bold end of a black dual-tip pen to create dots around the edge of the plaid oval. Adhere Christmas Tree stick and the "25th" sticker to oval as shown.
Starting with the CM Blog, here's a list of today's Blog Hop participants:
Stop 1. Julie Tambrini at Julie's Creative Memories Blog
Stop 2. Me at D. Brinsley's Memory Keeping Blog <=== You Are Here
Stop 3. Stefani Jones at Crop with StefStop 4. Lisa Graham at Lisa's Workshop
Stop 5. Fran Smitherman at CelebratingYourBeautifulLife
Stop 6. Noreen Smith at Organized and Creative Mom
Stop 7. Candace Bouldin at Scrappin' Jpegs
Your next stop is Stefani's blog at Crop with Stef. Don't forget to return to the CM Blog to leave a comment for a chance to win the Custom Cutting System Bundle!!
Have a good day and thanks so much for visiting my blog!