I really enjoy creating scrapbook layouts from scratch but, like many of us, I don't have a lot of time to scrapbook. I find myself turning to Fast2Fab albums more and more these days to help get my pictures into albums. I used the Look On The Bright Side Fast2Fab pages for the pictures I took on Easter Sunday, 2014. Today I'm going to share three of the scrapbook layouts I created with you.
To create each of these layouts you will need:
- Look On The Bright Side Fast2Fab Predesigned Pages and Protectors
- Look On The Bright Side Slide-In Pack
- Tape Runner
- Foam Squares
- All-Purpose Scissors
- Personal Trimmer
- Border Maker System
- Chevron Border Maker Cartridge
- For this layout I used the preprinted horizontal photo mats on the left page and the vertical photo mat on the right page as is. I covered one vertical photo mat on the right page with two horizontal photos as shown.
- To create the journal box, cut a slide-in card to 1 1/4" x 6" and adhere to page as shown.
- Trim another slide-in card to 3/4" x 6" to create a title mat and adhere to page as shown. Using sharp scissors, fussy cut a camera from slide-in card. Use a foam square to adhere to page.
- For each page, cut two horizontal photos to 4 1/2 x 6 inches. Group with two 4" x 6" photos as shown.
- Use the personal trimmer and sharp scissors to cut "Favorite photos" and the large camera from slide-in cards. Use foam squares to adhere to page as shown.
- Adhere photos to the mat-less predesigned pages as shown.
- Use the personal trimmer to trim the horizontal "Love this" slide-in card to 3 x 4 1/4 inches. Adhere to layout as shown.
- Use the personal trimmer to cut a 1 1/4" x 4" piece from yellow slide-in card. Use the border maker and chevron cartridge to cut a short 4" border from green paper or slide-in card. Trim as shown. Adhere to yellow piece then to layout as shown.
For more information about the Creative Memories products used in today's projects, please visit your advisor's website. Of course, if you don't already have a Creative Memories Advisor, I'd be more than happy to be your personal Creative Memories Advisor. Just visit my website at www.creativememories.com/user/dbrinsley to create an account.
Starting with the CM Blog, here is a list of blog participants:
Stop 1: Noreen Smith at Organized & Creative Mom
Stop 2: Sarah Fitzgerald at ClickWriteShare
Stop 3: Candace Bouldin at Scrappin' Jpegs
Stop 4: Julie Tambrini at Julie's Creative Memories Blog
Stop 5: Me -----> you are here!
Stop 6: Stefani Jones at Crop With Stef
Stop 7: Lisa Graham at Lisa's Workshop
Stop 8: Fran Smitherman at CelebratingYourBeautifulLife
Final Stop: CM Blog to leave a comment for a chance to win Fresh Picks Prize Bundle.
Your next stop is Stefani Jones at Crop With Stef. Don't forget to return to the CM Blog to leave a comment. You may be the one lucky person who wins! Good luck and happy blog hopping!
Have a good day and thanks so much for visiting my blog!