Friday, April 26, 2019

Creative Life Scrapbooking Explorer PJ Party

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing the layout I created for Creative Life Scrapbooking Explorer PJ Party. This is my take on the Explorer Collection.



I've been waiting for an opportunity to create a layout using the Majestic Mountains Decorative Border Punch. The punch and the retired zig-zag border maker cartridge was just what I needed to enhance tonight's layout. Add stickers from the Explorer Sticker Pack and that's all that was needed to finish this quick and easy layout. By the way, I overlapped the cut wood sticker at the bottom of the page then used sharp scissors to trim it flush with the bottom of the page.

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CreativeLifeScrapbooking/

Hope you have a good time scrapbooking this weekend and thanks for visiting my blog!

Diana 

No comments:

Post a Comment