Thursday, April 23, 2015

2002 Caribbean Cruise Album

Hello and Happy Thursday everyone! Today I'm going to share a couple of layouts from my 2002 Caribbean Cruise Album. I actually completed this album in 2013 ...... can't believe that it took me 11 years to get around to getting these photos in an album! In fact, those photos would probably still be in a Power Sort Box if one of my customers hadn't gotten on my case about not having them in an album!!

I used the original Sunshine Getaway Stack Pack for this album. Although the original Stack Pack is no longer available, the new CM has brought the line back as the new Sunshine Getaway paper pack and slide in pack. I love the Sunshine Getaway stuff!! So much so that I have the new Sunshine Getaway Fast2Fab album sitting in my workshop right now just waiting for pictures that are being printed at Costco. Can't wait to start that album.

Anyway ... these are two of my favorite layouts from my 2002 Caribbean Cruise Album:



I used my Creative Memories border maker and rotary trimmer for the borders on these pages. I really, really hope the new CM brings these tools back ... I need a new rotary trimmer!

If you like, you can check out our Sunshine Getaway 12x12 Fast2Fab Album, Sunshine Getaway paper pack, or the Sunshine Getaway slide in pack by visiting my link at  www.creativememories.com/user/dbrinsley. Be sure to type the name of the product you are interested in into the search bar.  I've included pictures of the paper and slide-in packs below. 

Sunshine Getaway Paper Pack

Sunshine Getaway Slide-In Pack

I hope this post inspires you to get your vacation photos in an album ..... and that you don't wait 11 years to do that! Thanks for visiting my blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment