Wednesday, April 29, 2015

If You're Happy & You Know It Fast2Fab Album

I love, love, love the beautiful  "If You're Happy & You Know It" Fast2Fab Album! I'm using it to preserve photos I took during the first half of 2013. My album will include pictures I took at 2 weddings, Easter, 2 wedding showers, and a few birthdays. I love the way the album colors compliment all the events I will be recording in my album. Today I'm going to share with you 3 layouts that I created with pictures I took at my nephews wedding. 

Enjoy the Celebration
I added that little green square you see on the left page to hide a mistake! I changed my mind about which photo I was going to use here and wasn't very careful when I removed the original. I ended up with a small rip on the page. So I just added a small square and walla ... can't see the rip!

Life is Good
To create this 2 page layout, I stacked two 4x4 photos over the original vertical photo box on the left page. I also cut the Life Is Good title from a vertical slide in card and matted it with red cardstock. I reversed the trimmings from the same slide in card to use as journal boxes below the 4x4 photos on the right page. I then used my square maker to cut a red square for the center of the right page. By the way, this layout and the layout above it took me no time at all to create. The photo boxes and the background design is already pre-printed ..... just add your photos and your stories and you're done! It's just that easy!

This Kid Is So Much Fun






This layout took me a little bit more than just a few minutes to create. I like it that I can take a little bit more time if I want ....or not! Anyway, the Fast2Fab page on the right had two photo boxes in the middle of the page ... usable as is but it just made the left page look too heavy. I wanted to make some changes without covering the motif in the upper left corner of the page. So I covered the photo boxes with paper from the Bright Paper Pack, added a photo box for 2 photos and repositioned my photos closer to the left page. The title was cut from another slide in card and matted with the same blue paper from the Bright Paper Pack that I used for my photo box. I used sticker letters to complete my title. Again, I added a square from my trimmings for added color.

Here is a list of supplies I used for the above layouts:
12x12 If You're Happy & You Know It Fast2Fab Album
If You're Happy & You Know It Slide In Pack
Bright Paper Pack
To purchase any of the above products, please visit my link at www.creativememories.com/user/dbrinsley 
and type the name of the product into the search bar.

I really do hope these layouts encourage you to create an album with your own pictures. And thanks so much for visiting my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment