Fall is my favorite season to photograph as well as my favorite season to scrapbook. I love the beautiful colors of fall and I love autumn inspired scrapbooking papers and enhancements. Creative Memories Gather Together Collection is no exception! As you can see, the Gather Together Collection is perfect for the photos my husband & I took while traveling through Colorado a few years ago … in the fall!
Here's a complete list of what I used to complete my fall layout:
Gather Together Designer Paper
Gather Together Foiled & Layered Embellishments
Gather Together Designer Stickers
Tape Runner and Foam Squares
12 Inch Straight Trimmer
Black dual-tip pen
- From one sheet of doubled-sided, printed paper and starting with the 1/2 " x 12" pieces, cut the following strips with the 12 Inch Straight Trimmer: two 1/2" x 12" strips, two 1" x 12" strips, two 1 1/2" x 12" strips and two 3" x 12" strips.
- Use your thumb and forefinger (having a bit of a nail helps) to tear about 1/8" to 1/4" off the top edge of both of the 3" x 12" strips and both the top and bottom edges of the 1 1/2" x 12" strips. Optional: I used a copper pen and a ruler to draw lines on the edges of the 1" x 12" strip but gold would also work well with this color scheme.
- Using grey cardstock as your base, adhere the 3" x 12" strips to the bottom edge; reverse the 1" x 12" strips and adhere to the top of the 3" x 12" strips as shown; adhere the 1 1/2" x 12" strips to the top of the pages as shown; reverse the 1/2" x 12" strips and adhere to the top of the 1 1/2" x 12" strips as shown.
- Adhere one vertical 4 x 6" photo, three horizontal 4 x 6" photos and four 2" x 2" photos to the page as shown, overlapping two horizontal photos on the right page as shown.
- Adhere stickers and enhancements as shown. Use the Black dual-tip pen to add a title and journal your story and walla! Your done!
For more information about the products used in today's blog post, please visit your advisor's website. Of course, if you don't already have an advisor, I'd be more than happy to be your personal Creative Memories advisor. Just visit my website at http://www.creativememories.com/user/dbrinsley to create an account.
Here is a list of today's participants:
Stop 1: Fran Smitherman at CelebratingYourBeautifulLife
Stop 2: Lisa Graham at Lisa's Workshop
Stop 3: Noreen Smith at Organized and Creative Mom
Stop 4: Karyn McDermaid-Rolfe at Karyn Crops
Stop 5: Julie Tambrini at Julie's Creative Memories Blog
Stop 6: Me ….. you are here.
Don't forget to visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CreativeLifeScrapbooking/
Have a good day and thanks so much for visiting my blog!