Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Catching Up

Hello everyone! In the two years since my previous post I have gone from being a Creative Memories Consultant to an Ahni & Zoe Consultant and, finally, to a CM Advisor. I also took an unofficial break from blogging. I didn't plan it that way... it just happened. I even deleted some of my old posts thinking that they were no longer relevant. The transition from Creative Memories took the wind out of my sails for awhile. In fact, I considered retiring when Creative Memories closed its doors. But, after praying about it, I felt that the Lord was leading me to stay the course. So here I am 2 years later blogging as a CM Advisor. The New CM includes both the Ahni & Zoe Fast 2 Fabulous Albums and the Creative Memories bookcloth albums as well as other Creative Memories products. We now have the best of both worlds and I love it! I'm so glad I stuck it out! You can check out everything CM has to offer by visiting my CM link here.

I've also spent the last two years catching up on my albums. I still had quite a few traditional prints and some digital images from way back that needed to go into albums. And, I also wanted to use up my personal stash of Creative Memories stuff. Since then I have created 10 albums which is a record for me! Woohoo!! So I have a lot of material to share with you.

My first goal was to get the rest of my 80s photos into albums. I think I had an Instamatic or something like that way back in the 80s. My pictures were small 3x5s and not really good photos. We use to tell people to get rid of their blurry pictures and only scrapbook their good ones. But, in some cases, I don't take my own advice. If a blurry or faded picture from the 70s or 80s is the only picture I have I'm going to scrapbook it regardless. Anyway ... since my goal was also to use up what I had, I decided to use two 8.5 x 11 albums that had been sitting on my shelves for years. I'll close this post by sharing a few of my favorite layouts from those albums with you. I hope it inspires you to get your old photos out of storage and into an album. Or, to use up your own left over Creative Memories stash.







Have a good day and thanks for visiting my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment