Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Recent Work

Good afternoon everyone .... hope you're having a happy Wednesday. One of the projects that I was able to complete while on my blogging break was my 2005 Family Album. Yay! So glad to finally get the photos I took in 2005 into an album!! Today I'm going to share some layouts from that album.

I used the Tangerine, Plum & Then Some Fast2Fab Album and added plain white refills along with the coordinating but discontinued Creative Memories Vintage Power Pallet to create this album. Fortunately, some of the papers and embellishments from the Vintage Power Pallet were brought back as the Vintage Paper Pack and the Tangerine, Plum and Then Some Slide-in Pack and are available for purchase.

These are some of my favorite pages from the album I created with my 2005 pictures:


My oldest grandson took these pictures of his younger sisters and brother and I absolutely love them! I added matted vertical and horizontal photos to the predesigned F2F page on the left and another matted square photo to the page on the right. I also added an embellishment from the Vintage Power Palette for my title, stuck down two 5x7 photos to the right side of the layout (before adding the small square photo, of course) and that was it! It took me no time at all to complete this layout. Love, love, love our Fast2Fab albums.


These pages are also predesigned. The mats here are part of the design .... the only mat that was added to the page was the vertical mat used under my daughter's picture on the right page. The journal box and mat are from the Vintage Power Palette but you'll find similar mats in the Tangerine, Plum & Then Some Slide-in Pack.


Again, accept for the vertical mat and the journaling box on the left, I used the predesigned pages here as is. My youngest grandson looks so cute in these pictures! He's still cute but he's no longer little ... he's now taller than I am. When he was that cute little guy you see in these photos, I would often tell him that one day he would be as tall as his older brother. He is quickly catching up with his brother now. I really wish kids would stay little a bit longer than they do!


This layout is what we like to call a blended layout. The page on your right was used as is. The page on your left was wallpapered with coordinating paper from the Vintage Power Pallet (you'll find the same paper in the Vintage Paper Pack). I used brown cardstock and orange designer paper from the original Power Pallet to complete the page.  While the page on the left took a little work, all I did to complete the page on the right was slap two pictures into the spaces available. Walla!! Okay... I've got one more layout to show you then I'm done for the day!


I created this layout from scratch using paper from the Vintage Power Palette/Vintage Paper Pack and brown cardstock. Whether I'm creating a blended layout or a layout from scratch, I love having paper packs that coordinates with our Fast2Fab albums.

That's it for today. It's just about time for me to get off of my computer and fix dinner for the man I'm married to. To purchase any of the products featured today visit my link at www.creativememories.com/user/dbrinsley.  Be sure to type the name of the product you are interest in into the search bar. 


 I hope these layouts inspire you to create your own album with your photos. Thanks so much for visiting my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment