Thursday, May 7, 2015

Three Ways to Preserve Your Beautiful Moments

I love it that I have options with the new CM! When I'm in a hurry to complete an album, I might choose our 11 x 14 Pocket Album or a Fast2Fab Album. If I'm in a creative mood and want to take more time with an album or even just a two page layout, I have scrapbooking options available. Here are 3 different ways to preserve one Beautiful Moment:

1. 11 x 14 Pocket Album:

 I love this quick and easy album! When I just want to get it done, all I have to do is slide my pictures into the pockets and that's it. I don't even have to use cropping tools or adhesives if I don't want to! For this layout, I added a title and journaling box from the Sunshine Getaway slide in pack...just slide them in and walla!! It's done!

2. Fast2Fab Album

 The Fast2Fab album is another favorite when I just want to get it done without a lot of fuss. I created this layout using predesigned pages from the Sunshine Getaway Fast2Fab album. All I did was adhere my photos to the page, add a cropped and matted title from the Sunshine Getaway Slide In pack, and add my journaling. I also added a vellum quote to enhance the page. Again, this layout took me very little time to create .... and no fuss!!

3. Scrapbook Album

Of course, this layout took me more time to create. This time I used papers from the Sunshine Getaway paper pack as well as Sunshine Getaway Slide In cards to enhance my layout. In addition to the cropped and matted title, I also used scissors to cut my journaling box from a slide in card. I skipped the vellum quote this time ... by the time I got to this layout that piece of vellum was in pretty poor shape. Since I didn't have another to replace it with, I simply left it off.

There you have it .... three different ways to preserve your memories. Here is a list of supplies used to create my layouts:
11 x 14 Pocket Album
Sunshine Getaway 12 x 12 Fast2Fab Album
Sunshine Getaway Paper Pack
Sunshine Getaway Slide In Pack
12 x 12 Plain White Refills & Page Protectors

For more information about CM products or to purchase products, please visit my link at www.creativememories.com/user/dbrinsley. You can either click the shop tab or type the name of the product you're interest in into the search bar.

Hope this post inspires you to get your photos into an album .... and thanks so much for visiting my blog!



2 comments:

  1. Really enjoy your posts....you and I have the same approach to making pages. Great ideas, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! Your comment has really been a big encouragement to me!

      Delete